• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
Toggle Menu

Big Wigs - Cindy Morris


Team Fundraising Goal: $1,000.00

Total Number of Gifts: 7
Total Value of Gifts: $1,000.00

Recent Donors

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Cole Daugherty

Ms. Pat Hoffman

Laura McManemin

Mitzi Tally

Full Donor List Opens new window.Full Donor List

Big Wig Campaign
Cindy Morris
President & CEO
Dallas Market Center



As President and CEO of Dallas Market Center a business-to-business marketplace serving a 70% female customer base of retailers, manufacturers and sales representatives I knew that if there were a role I could play in the local fight against this deadly disease, I would want to be a part of it. In addition to fighting on behalf of our customers, I also fight for a personal reason my Dallas Market Center colleague Mitzi and my sister Susan are each breast cancer survivors. Together, we envision a world without breast cancer, and I'm excited to play a part in making that vision a reality.

As a 2015 Big Wig, I've set my fundraising goal at $1,000. Of the funds that I raise, 75% will remain in the 13-county North Texas service area to provide breast health education, screening, treatment, and patient services to medically underserved women and men; the remaining 25% will be invested in Komen's national research grants program.

Please Know Your Your Breast Health...

The key to survival is early detection.

The greatest risk factors for breast cancer are being female and growing older. Breast cancer knows no boundary, be it age, gender, socio-economic status or geographic location. We must continue to keep breast cancer top of mind because it affects so many!

One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime. That’s one in eight within your company, school and organization. Now is the time to take action, to secure a long, healthy future for our mothers, daughters, sisters and friends!

Three simple steps for early detection are regular mammograms, clinical exams and breast self- exams. It is important to make healthy lifestyle choices.

And, remember, breast cancer affects more than just the patient; friends and family need support too.

Susan G. Komen

For the past 33 years, Komen has played a critical role in every major advance in the fight against breast cancer transforming how the world talks about and treats this disease and helping to turn millions of breast cancer patients into breast cancer survivors.


If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.