Thank you for fundraising for Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure®!
At Komen, we are so grateful that you dedicate your time and energy to giving back to your community. We appreciate you being More Than Pink™ and making the biggest impact possible in the fight against breast cancer. Below you will find information about the awards you can win as an individual or team.
This year, fundraisers can win prizes based on their fundraising totals for each month! August and September prizes will be available for pick-up at the Race and the October prizes will be distributed after the November 4th fundraising deadline. (You must raise a minimum of $200 during the month in order to be eligible for any of these prizes.)
|October 1 - November 4
Gadgets & Gizmos
|1st Place Fundraiser||
11-Piece Calphalon Tri-Ply Pots and Pans Set
Pre-Assembled Propane Grill
|2nd Place Fundraiser||
Cuisenart 11-Cup Food Processor
Igloo MaxCold Glide Pro 110 Quart Cooler
Amazon Fire HD 8 with Alexa
|3rd Place Fundraiser||
Keurig Plus Series K250 Brewer
Picnic Time Cove Sun Shelter
iLive Bluetooth Outdoor Speakers
Fundraising, Team Size, and Runner Awards
The following awards will be presented on Race day immediately following the Promise Parade and Survivor Celebration.
Fundraising awards will be determined by fundraising totals received by the Affiliate by 6pm on Friday, October 13th. To be eligible to win a team fundraising award, teams must raise a minimum of $500.
Fundraising dollars and donations will continue to be received and added to personal and team fundraising pages until November 3, 2017. Donations received after that date will be marked as a general Affiliate donation.
Individual Fundraising Awards
- 1st place individual fundraiser
- 2nd place individual fundraiser
- 3rd place individual fundraiser
- 1st place fundraising survivor
- 2nd place fundraising survivor
- 3rd place fundraising survivor
Team Fundraising Awards
- Top fundraising Friends and Family team
- Top fundraising Religious team
- Top fundraising Health Care team
- Top fundraising School team
- 1st place fundraising Corporate team
- 2nd place fundraising Corporate team
- 3rd place fundraising Corporate team
- Top fundraising team Per Capita
Team Size Awards
Team size awards will be determined by registration totals at 6pm on Friday, October 13th. To be eligible to win a team size award, teams must have a minimum of 20 team members.
Team Size Awards:
- Largest Friends and Family team
- Largest Religious team
- Largest Health Care team
- Largest School team
- 1st place largest Corporate team
- 2nd place largest Corporate team
- 3rd place largest Corporate team
Runner awards are given to the Racers who cross the finish line first in each of the runner categories for the 5K.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Adult Male
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Adult Female
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Youth Male
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Youth Female
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place Survivor